사이트 내 전체검색

2022 지능정보사회이용자보호 국제컨퍼런스

2022.12.01(THU) 14:00 ~ 18:00페럼타워 페럼홀(3층) 온라인 실시간 스트리밍

자유게시판

California Vaping: The Brand new Subculture

페이지 정보

작성자 Milford 작성일 23-11-17 01:01 조회 3 댓글 0

본문

And newest vapor having spent a few hours in some Los Angeles Vape Hottest shops, I can say there does appear to be a passive vaping impact - I left the outlets with a dry mouth and the feeling, anyway, that a number of the nicotine floating round in the air had ended up in my system. Adolescents aged 13-17 years have been more seemingly to amass each THC- and nicotine-containing merchandise from informal sources than have been individuals in older age groups.

Amongst 613 (54%) EVALI patients reporting nicotine-containing product use with obtainable information on product source, 421 (69%) reported acquiring their merchandise from solely industrial sources, 103 (17%) from only informal sources, and 89 (15%) from each sorts of sources. As of January 7, 2020, among 1,979 (76%) patients with accessible knowledge on substance use, a complete of 1,620 (82%) reported using any THC-containing merchandise, together with 665 (34%) who reported unique THC-containing product use.

Among 809 (50%) patients reporting knowledge on the source of THC-containing products, 131 (16%) reported buying their merchandise from solely industrial sources (i.e., recreational dispensaries, medical dispensaries, or each; vape or smoke retailers; shops; and pop-up outlets), 627 (78%) from only informal sources (i.e., friends, Best Starter Kits family, in-individual or online dealers, or other sources), and fifty one (6%) from both forms of sources.

Based on this preliminary examination, all tweets were then coded for the next themes: 1) using coupons, price reductions, free giveaways, or contests, 2) mentions of e-juice flavors, newest vapor 3) mentions or displays of image(s) of colorful vape pen(s), or 4) mentions of utilizing vape merchandise as a option to stop smoking or as a healthy various to smoking. Coupons or worth discounts have been ceaselessly noticed (32%); solely 3% of tweets mentioned vaping as a option to stop smoking or as an alternative to smoking.

"Vaping" is a common term amongst younger people, newest vapor and though many individuals Vape Store in its place to smoking, the low proportion of ads that touted vaping merchandise as quitting aids suggests their uptake is just not solely pushed by a desire among smokers to quit smoking (24). Our demographic analysis of followers of common vape shop-product entrepreneurs found that followers have been usually in their 20s.

Vaping uptake may be driven by perceptions of vaping as a hobby or a networking or socializing alternative (24). Thus, to higher goal prevention efforts, it may be essential for future studies to delineate the extent to which the vaping trade is directing their advertising and marketing towards nonsmoking young adults who might have an interest in vaping for enjoyment or as a hobby quite than a smoking cessation device. Use of any nicotine-containing merchandise was reported by 1,128 (57%) patients, together with 264 (13%) who reported exclusive nicotine-containing product use.

Many tweets in our pattern linked directly to web sites that offered the marketed product for buy, and research shows that minors can easily purchase vaping merchandise on-line (29).

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

2022 지능정보사회 이용자보호 국제컨퍼런스 사무국

• +82-2-6931-0090 +82-2-6008-4031 2022icei@gmail.com
  • Copyright © All Rights Reserved. Designed by ICEI2022