사이트 내 전체검색

2022 지능정보사회이용자보호 국제컨퍼런스

2022.12.01(THU) 14:00 ~ 18:00페럼타워 페럼홀(3층) 온라인 실시간 스트리밍

자유게시판

Matt Damon flashes a wide smile at NYC airport with his family

페이지 정보

작성자 Lyn 작성일 23-11-12 19:17 조회 4,501 댓글 0

본문

Matt Damon was spotted with his wife Luciana Barroso and their daughters Isabella and Stella as they arrived at an airport in New York City on Thursday morning.

The 53-year-old actor appeared to be making the most of his morning as he flashed a wide smile while making his way through the travel hub with his family.

The performer — who is in a celebrity Wordle group with his longtime friend Ben Affleck — kept it casual in a black long-sleeve t-shirt and slim-fitting navy blue trousers, which were offset by dual-tone Adidas sneakers.

Barroso, 47, opted for a loose-fitting black sweater that was paired with wide-legged pants as she walked closely beside their girls.

The actor's wife also donned a pair of bright white sneakers, and her gorgeous brunette hair fell onto her shoulders.

Family man: Matt Damon was spotted with his wife Luciana Barroso and their teen daughters Isabella and Stella as they arrived at an airport in New York City on Thursday morning

Damon and his spouse initially met in 2003, when he was filming Stuck on You in Miami.

The happy couple dated for just over two years before they became engaged in September of 2005, and they tied the knot that December.

The pair started their family with the birth of Isabella, Смотреть кино онлайн бесплатно без смс KinoGo - https://kinoggo.biz/22023-bolshoi-vavilon.html 16, which took place in June of 2006.

The two went on to welcome Gia, 14, and Stella, 13, in 2008 and 2010, respectively.

Damon also serves as a stepfather to Barroso's daughter Alexia, 24, whom she welcomed during a previous marriage. 

Damon spoke about his relationship with his wife during an episode of Jake's Takes, where he revealed that she helped him work his way out of a low point in his life.

The actor recalled growing despondent while working on a movie that he felt would not be a hit, and credited her for bringing him back to his usual self.

He said via People: 'I remember my wife pulling me up because I fell into a depression about it — like, "What have I done?"'

Doing well: The 53-year-old actor appeared to be making the most of his morning as he flashed a wide smile as he made his way through the travel hub in the company of his family

In the past: Damon and his spouse initially met in 2003, when he was filming Stuck on You in Miami; they are seen in 2022

Putting a ring on it: The happy couple dated for just over two years before they became engaged in September of 2005, and they tied the knot that December; they are seen in September

Damon went on to state that Barroso had made a positive impact on his career over the course of their relationship. 

'I do pride myself, in a large part because of her, at being a professional actor. And what being a professional actor means is you go and you do the 15-hour day and give it absolutely everything,' he said.

The performer concluded by stating that his wife was instrumental in his improvement as a figure in the entertainment industry. 

'If you can do that with the best possible attitude, then you're a pro. And she really helped me with that,' she said.

Luciana BarrosoAdidasMatt DamonNew York

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

2022 지능정보사회 이용자보호 국제컨퍼런스 사무국

• +82-2-6931-0090 +82-2-6008-4031 2022icei@gmail.com
  • Copyright © All Rights Reserved. Designed by ICEI2022