2022 지능정보사회이용자보호 국제컨퍼런스

2022.12.01(THU) 14:00 ~ 18:00페럼타워 페럼홀(3층) 온라인 실시간 스트리밍

자유게시판

10 Healthy Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Habits

페이지 정보

작성자 Adeline 작성일 24-04-07 04:09 조회 51 댓글 0

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

308785165_499195788347328_5859105632268553197_nlow.jpgThieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before, especially keyless entry cars. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless it's set to a specific pin code. It is very small and is attached to the loom of the vehicle which makes it nearly impossible for thieves to steal. It also sends you an instant message on your mobile to inform you that the vehicle is moved.

The detection

ghost 2 immobiliser installation is the smallest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be set up discreetly in your vehicle, so that thieves cannot discover it. It records GPS location and sends a signal your phone whenever your vehicle moves. You can track your car using Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a much more precise method of tracking your car than the LoJack system which could take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and can be used anywhere your phone can receive text alerts and is connected to an mobile network. This puts you ahead of thieves who do not want to be followed. It is also easy to conceal to ensure that thieves are unable to interfere with it.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It communicates with your cell phone by text messaging, which means it works on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no additional hardware is required). Message alerts include "movement" detection, an address to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle, and an instant "movement detection". The messages contain ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Ghost Alarm Installation Help. You can also obtain a list of available commands by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

2022 지능정보사회 이용자보호 국제컨퍼런스 사무국

• +82-2-6931-0090 +82-2-6008-4031 2022icei@gmail.com
  • Copyright © All Rights Reserved. Designed by ICEI2022